Thursday, February 9, 2012

Crock Pot Lasagna

I'm pretty sure I found this recipe via pintrest. Thank you! For the past month, I have been cooking different versions of lasagna. This is by far the easiest and very tasty.

Ingredients:

1 lb ground beef

29 oz can tomato sauce (although I would either had in a couple more ounces of water or maybe 32 oz can tomato sauce as the first time I made this it seemed a little dry).

8 oz lasagna noodles, uncooked (I used the noodles that are meant to be cooked through boiling water as the recipe originally said not to use the oven ready noodles)

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

4 cups Mozzarella cheese

15 oz ricotta cheese

Directions:

Spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray.

Brown ground beef.

Stir in tomato sauce with cooked beef.

Spread 1/4 meat mix into crock pot.

Arrange 1/2 uncooked noodles over sauce. I broke them up so they would fit nicely.

Combine cheeses in bowl.

Spoon 1/3 cheese mix over noodles.

Repeat layers with meat mix, noodles and cheese.

Top with remaining 1/4 meat mix.

Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.

Let lasagna stand in crock pot with lid off for about 10 mins before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment