Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chicken Roll-Ups

I wanted to blog this recipe because of how amazing it was when I made it the other night.  I received inspiration for this dish from Eat Like a Dinosaur and it is a total winner and I will be making this weekly.  It's also perfect when you have left over chicken.  When I made this dish, I followed this recipe but will have to double or triple this next time I make it as it only made enough for two people (and we both could have eaten more).

Ingredients:

2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded

2 carrots, shredded

1/4 cup dried cranberries

3 Tbsp mayo

4 slices of bacon, crumbled (although, you can always add more!)

1 Tbsp maple syrup

Romaine lettuce leaves

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl, except lettuce.  Scoop mixture onto romaine lettuce leaves.  Roll lettuce and enjoy!






1 comment: